发布于：2016-2-6 13:37:00 访问:7973 次 回复:0 篇
Tegretrol Side Effects
Carbamazepine is the active component of Tegretol tablets, chewtabs, liquids and or suppositories. This medicine is mainly used during the treatment of epilepsy. Carbamazepine basically works by stabilizing the electrical activity of the brain.
All medicines have some side effects, some common which are referred as minor and some not so common, which are referred as major. However, it is not mandatory that everybody who takes this medicine should suffer from the side effects.
Minor Side Effects:
The minor side effects of the drug are as follows:
Dryness of mouth
Vomiting or feeling of the same
Major Side Effects:
In case of occurrence of major side effects, emergency medical services should be called for. Amongst the major side effects are:
Allergic reactions like rash. hives. itching. difficulty breathing. tightness in the chest. swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue that are severe
Stools that is bloody, tarry or black in color.
Pain, swelling, or tenderness of calf muscles.
Alteration in the urination pattern and color- i.e. dark urine.
Pain in the chest.
Fainting of dizziness.
Uncertain heartbeat that is either fast, slow, or irregular
10. If you loved this article and you simply would like to obtain more info with regards to
allergy hives pictures
generously visit the web page. Sore throat accompanied with fever and chills
12. Pain of joints
13. Light-headedness or giddiness.
14. Unexplained change or loss of appetite.
15. Unexplained change in menstrual pattern.
16. Unexplained worsening of mood or erratic mood swings (eg, aggression, agitation, anger, anxiety, depression, irritability, restlessness).
17. Pain, tenderness, or unusual swelling in the neck, groin, or of the underarms.
18. Red or purple spots on the body.
19. Red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin.
20. Severe or persistent dizziness or headache.
21. Severe or persistent nausea or vomiting.
22. Shortness of breath.
23. Speech related issues.
24. Pain in the stomach
25. Unexplained and unusual weight gain.
26. Thoughts or actions that are suicidal in nature
27. Swelling of the hands, ankles, or feet.
28. Swollen lymph nodes.
29. Insomnia or other sleep related problems.
30. Ulcers or sores in the mouth.
31. Muscle movements that are uncontrollable
32. Unusual bruising or bleeding (eg, bleeding gums, nosebleeds).
33. Tiredness or weakness that cannot be explained
34. Problems pertaining to eyes like change in vision
35. Yellowing of the skin or eyes.
During Pregnancy: Tegretol is considered as a FDA pregnancy category D drug, which implies that if taken during pregnancy it can pose risk to the unborn baby. Though it has been reported rarely, but certain types of defects may happen if this drug is taken during the first three months of pregnancy.
In children: Only a correct diagnosis is the key to success of this medication in children, because if the diagnosis is right, Tegretol can create wonders, however if the diagnosis is not right then this formulation can only make the situation from bad to worse. Since children’s bodies break down Tegretol faster, so their dose is higher than that of the adults.
Tegretol has come across to be a relatively safe drug, and most of the side effects possible are mentioned, still this may not be an exhaustive list of all the discomforts that it may cause. Hence any side effects that occur post the administration of this drug, should be consulted with the doctor at once.
For More Information Visit:
共0篇回复 每页10篇 页次：1/1
共0篇回复 每页10篇 页次：1/1
验 证 码
证券理财网 - 股票开户 、 手机开户、 炒股开户 、投资助手、 华泰手机开户、 理财专家、低佣金、网上开户、证券、股票、 佣金 、开户、理财 投资 、股票开户 、理财顾问、全网最低手续费
> Tegretrol Side Effects
版权所有 Copyright @ 2014-2015 证券理财网